Davtashen is located on the right bank of the Hrazdan River, formerly known as <<First Village>>էր was part of the Shahumyan district of Yerevan. The district was renamed to <<Davtashen>> In 1939 <<David of Sasun>> 1000th anniversary epic to celebrate this day and still bears this name. Since the Soviet years, Yerevan has been growing, developing and expanded its territory, including the suburbs. In the 1970s, the village became part of Yerevan. In 1984 Yerkagsoviet of the Armenian SSR The executive committee allocated 223.0 hectares of land for the construction of the Davtashen region. In the 1980s, when Yerevan was divided into 8 administrative districts, the current Davtashen and Ajapnyak were part of the Mashtots district. Davtashen is a district of Yerevan. became a community in 1996 at <<Administration>> After the adoption of the Law of Armenia about the administrative district << < about local self-government in Yerevan <>>. After the entry into force of the law in 2009: 1996-1999 Davtashen community was headed by Ruben Gorgyan in 1999-2008, Surik Ghukasyan in 1999-2008, Ruslan Baghdasaryan in 2008-2012 The current head is Mikael Tumasyan.
The construction of the Church of the Holy Martyrs began in 1996 at the expense of Ruben Gorgyan. In during the reign of the Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin I, on July 31, 1996, the church was consecrated. The first liturgy was held in the temple was born on 6 April 2003. The author of the project is Leon Umedyan. The church was built for faith and in memory of the dead Armenian freedom fighters. This is a domed church built of gray tuff, and the floor is St. Throne. անը The pool is marble. masterpiece wooden door with church ornament is Arsen Panosyan.
The Davtashen Bridge is located in Yerevan, in the gorge of the Hrazdan River. Metal and connects administrative Arabkir region with Davtashen administrative region. Its length is 496 meters, width is 32 meters, height 92 92 meters above the level of the Hrazdan River. Construction of the bridge It has begun in the mid-1970s, but stopped in 1988 and resumed in the 1990s. Project Davtashen Bridge <<Aypettransnakhagits>> company that is currently called <<Transformer>>, built<<Bridge>> commissioned by the company in 2000.
The Central Park is located between the first "second districts" of Davtashen. It has an area of 3 hectares (1000 * 300), 3 vertical and 3 horizontal alleys. The park was built gradually over several years. There are playgrounds, various attractions, a cafe, etc. In 2001, on the occasion of the 1700th anniversary of the adoption of Christianity, a monument was erected in the park. Many species of trees are planted in the garden. Benches are installed by the municipality, which are updated every year. In the New Year 2021-2022, a Christmas tree flooded with lights was erected in the park, around which animals made of lights.